Taylor Armstrong weds attorney John Bluher in beachside ceremony

Taylor Armstrong and John Bluher Are Married!

Latest Celebrity News:Taylor Armstrong is one happy newlywed.
The 42-year-old former "Real Housewives of Beverly Hills" star exchanged vows with attorney fiancé John Bluher, 52, in Pacific Palisades, Calif., at sunset Friday, People magazine reported.
The ceremony took place along the beach at the Bel-Air Bay Club and Armstrong wore a stunning Chagoury Couture off-white gown paired with Jimmy Choo shoes
Her daughter, Kennedy, 8, adorably walked her mother down the aisle in front of 120 guests.

Fellow Bravo stars Kim Richards, Kyle Richards, Adrienne Maloof and Lisa Vanderpump were among the wedding-goers.
Today, John, Kennedy and I became a family," Armstrong told People of her special day.
"I married my best friend and Kennedy's family circle became complete."
Armstrong's first marriage to husband Russell Armstrong ended tragically after he committed suicide while the pair were separated in 2011.
The mother-of-one was a victim of domestic abuse during their union and told the mag she feels her happy ending Friday was written in the stars.
"I definitely believe the universe put John in my path for a reason," she said. "We were meant to be."
"John loves me for exactly who I am," Armstrong sweetly added.
"I just know there will never be enough days with him."

Click Here